Is timing a big deal for guys and dating eedating com

Indeed, the N47 engine, when fitted to the 5 Series saloon, became something of an embarrassment to the Irish government when it realised that BMW’s expensive luxury saloon was in the low Band B tax band supposedly designed to cover small, affordable family cars. BMW owners would report their cars as simply stopping while being driven, thankfully usually at low speeds, but there were some reported high-speed incidents.The dashboard warning lights would come on and there would be no power to the steering, brakes or anything else.Dublin solicitor Dermot Mc Namara suggests court action might clarify the root cause of the problem with BMW’s N47 diesel engines, which were fitted to the 1, 3 and 5 Series.Photograph: Christof Stache/AFP/Getty Images that he has clients looking to take BMW to court over the matter.Bad enough if you had bought the car from new, but disastrous if you were a second-hand buyer on a tighter budget.The problem was traced to the engine’s timing chain, which regulates the movements of the pistons, camshafts and valves.He was, perhaps, paraphrasing the late New York Mets and Philadelphia Phillies relief pitcher Tug Mc Graw, who reportedly said, “90% I’ll spend on good times, women and Irish Whiskey.The other 10% I’ll probably waste.” But many people on Twitter were unamused by the Grassley remark.

Welcome to America, where everything is bigger – including the fridges. It creates too much expectation and can make dating prohibitively expensive for some men. (If this was the last one, then it would have been churlish to accept before you could return the compliment.) So was it OK to ask for a to-go bag? It’s not like he was actually paying for your lunch the next day. If you had ordered lots of food with the intention of stocking up your larder for the next day or days, that would be an entirely different carton of pork dumplings. You ordered something reasonable, and then did your best to finish it. Do you have questions about inheritance, tipping, weddings, regifting or any tricky money issues relating to family and friends?

Stuffed in New York Dear Stuffed, I love Chinese food, but like you I can rarely finish it, so you could hardly be blamed for that.

I feel like the portions in American restaurants could feed two or three people.

BMW said that it operated a “goodwill policy” to customers whose engines failed outside the normal three-year warranty, but that policy did not extend to all.

A BMW Ireland spokesperson said: “BMW had issued a ‘technical campaign’ to replace the chain tensioner and, if required, the timing chain in certain N47 engine vehicles produced between February 2007 and June 2008.

Leave a Reply